Wedding Luncheon Reception
Our wedding luncheon receptions are designed for parties of up to 25 guests (including bride and groom) and include:
- Ceremony in our dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows or – weather permitting – in our beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Plated three-course luncheon (Click here to view sample menu)
- Tiered wedding cake with your choice of flavor and design
- Champagne toast
- Justice of the Peace services (ceremonies are officiated by innkeeper and Justice of the Peace Jill; there is a $150 additional charge if you wish to hire a different Justice of the Peace)
- Bridal bouquet and boutonnière
- Keepsake photographs on a USB or DropBox link to capture your memories
- All taxes and gratuity
- Shoulder Season (April, May, June, September, October): $2,295
- Winter Season (November, December, January, February, March): $1,995
- Summer Season (July and August): $2,595 (Please note that our dining room is not air conditioned)
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to confirm the date, Justice of the Peace service, and function space. This deposit will be applied to the final bill. An additional non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total is due by credit card or check 30 days prior to the event; balance is due on the day of the event.
Professional Photography: we are happy to recommend a photographer with whom we have worked in the past.
Libations: Wine and beer available. View our carefully selected wine and craft beer menu here.
Table Centerpieces: We can price out extra flower arrangements with our florist based on your preferences.
Wedding Favors: Select from beautifully packaged tins of loose artisan tea, homemade Chatham Jam and Jelly, or a donation to your favorite charity with signage indicating this gesture to your guests. $10/guest
We are happy to help arrange any other components of your wedding day. Jill also works as a wedding coordinator and is familiar with local vendors, as well as reception venues if you choose to carry the celebration into the evening.