You’ve got your dinner reservations sorted but forgot to think about lunch! Never fear; Chatham has plenty of places to grab a quick bite to eat before you head to your next adventure!
- The Captain’s House Inn: https://www.captainshouseinn.com/high-tea.htm
- Stop by the inn for a traditional British high tea with freshly made sandwiches, homemade scones, and an assortment of delicious cakes and pastries. We also have an extensive loose leaf tea menu that is sure to please both the tea connoisseur and a new tea drinker! High Tea is served from 12 – 4 pm and reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance.
- Chatham Filling Station: https://www.chathamfillingstation.com/
- Located just down the street from the Inn, Chatham Filling Station offers all of your favorite burger and sandwich options with creative twists! Enjoy a build your own burger on a pretzel roll, an “Old School” Tuna Salad with homemade chips or enjoy a second breakfast served all day!
- The Corner Store: https://www.chathamcornerstore.com/
- Built-to-order burritos and bowls make the perfect lunch to pack for a day in the sun or if you’re making an early start to hit the beach before the crowds, pick up a breakfast burrito on your way. Don’t forget to grab one of their many freshly baked desserts on your way out including homemade whoopie pies!
- Kream ‘n’ Kone: https://kreamnkonechatham.com/
- Conveniently located between Hardings and Ridgevale Beaches, Kream ‘n’ Kone is the perfect place to satisfy all of your fried food dreams made with seafood caught by local fishermen. If you’re hoping for something a little lighter, their menu also includes many grilled and broiled options as well as ice cream and frappes to compliment your meal!
- Public Café: http://www.publiccafecapecod.com/
- If you’ve got a wide range of flavor preferences in your family the Public Café is the place to visit. While they have sandwich and salad staples, their menu also features a variety of authentic Nepalese cuisine! They are located at the top of Main Street, just a five-minute walk from the Inn making them the perfect place to grab lunch before heading into town.
The Captain’s House Inn is ideally located on the elbow-land of Cape Cod, making it the perfect launchpad for your day of adventures! Don’t forget to ask for lunch recommendations on your way out!