4 Ounces Saltine Crackers
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Line cookie sheet with Saltine crackers in single layer.
3. In a saucepan combine the sugar and the butter. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
4. Immediately pour over Saltines and spread to cover crackers completely.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate and top with chopped nuts. Cool completely and break into pieces.Enjoy and happy holidays from the Captains House Inn!